If your query is of a technical nature, please contact customer services on 01872 276331 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We endeavour to reply to all e-mail enquiries within two hours, but at busy times we ask for your patience as this may take a little longer. For enquiries of any other nature you can also contact customer services. Why not search the How-To-Guides for useful tips and instructions on dressmaking and techniques?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
If you can’t find the product you are looking for on the website, the following can be bought directly from the shop:
- A fantastic range of knitting and crochet yarns and haberdashery, including ranges from Rowan and Sirdar, and many more
- A great selection of patchwork fabrics and haberdashery, including ranges from Kaffe Fassett and Amy Butler, along with waddings, pre-cuts, rotary blades and mats
- Our extensive and popular range of dressmakers patterns includes Vogue, Butterick and McCalls among many others
- We sell a selection of sewing machines by Janome
- The haberdashery department houses a huge range of products whick includes practically anything you'd need for your sewing project. Aside from our gigantic range of buttons, some of the thousands of items to choose from include zips, fabric dyes and scissors
- A stunning range of upholstery and curtaining fabrics includes ranges from Ian Mankin, Villa Nova and Sandberg.
- Plus, everything you need to finish your furnishing projects, including rufflete tapes, tracks, hooks, wires and linings.
- We also have a customisable Made-to-measure curtaining service.
Other fabrics lines include:
- Costume/Dancewear and novelty fabrics
- Showerproof and technical fabrics
- Fun furs and Garment furs
We hope to see you soon!