Help & FAQ's
For all enquiries and technical support you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you require immediate help contact customer services on 01872 222130.
What are your customer service opening hours?
- We're here on hand to help Monday - Friday, between 9.00am and 5.00pm GMT. We aim to answer emails in 24-48 hours, however if you need urgent assistance call us to speak to one of the team.
What is the minimum amount of fabric I can buy?
- Our minimum cut is 20cm for dressmaking fabrics and 50cm for Home Furnishing fabrics. After this, we sell our fabric in increments of 10cm (so 60cm, 70cm and so on), we hope this helps make sure you only need to order what you need.
Do you have a shop I can visit?
- We do! See details on how to visit us here
- We are more than happy for customers to place an order with us over the telephone, during our customer service opening hours.
- Unfortunately our shop and web stock are not the exact same. Some of the fabrics on our website are stored in our warehouse and not on the shop floor, we also rotate things seasonally. Ask us if you can't find what you're looking for.
Do you offer wholesale quantities & discount?
- No. We are a small independent fabric retailer. If you are looking to order 10 or more meters of a fabric please contact us to inquire about our available stock.
- All orders with a weight of over 2kg have to be dispatched with a courier. When you arrive at your basket ready to complete your order, we will have calculated the weight of your order and given you the appropriate delivery selection.
- You will only be given the option to collect in store if your address provided is local to Truro. If you are planning a trip to Cornwall and wish to collect your order please place your order with us over the telephone to arrange this.
- Unfortunately we are unable to ship worldwide due to high delivery and customs charges. For information on countries we deliver to click here.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to include every fabric in the swatch service. This is due to a number of variables, including the price, design and style of fabric. If you cannot see the option to add a swatch to your basket, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Regrettably we do not accept returns or exchanges. Once a fabric has been cut from the bolt for your order it is no longer sell-able. We strongly recommend you use our swatch service if you are unsure. This however does not effect your statutory rights regarding faulty goods. For full details on our returns policy click here.