Friday Pattern Co - Paper Pattern - The Cambria Duster
The Cambria Duster is a versatile and staple fall piece. It has a dramatic, wide draped shawl-style collar. It is a shin length, unlined duster that is perfect for layering. Tie the ties in back for a clean, shapely look, or wrap them around in front for a little more coverage.
Skill level: Confident beginner
Suggested fabrics: This pattern is designed for woven fabrics but can be made out of a knit as well. It would look great out of anything with a bit of drape like a viscose challis, gabardine, rayon, etc. It would also look great out of something a little warmer with more body, like a light to medium weight wool or a boucle.
- XS - M // 45” wide // 4.25 yards (3.9 metres)
- L - XXL // 45” wide // 5.13 yards (4.7 metres)
- 1X - 4X // 45“ wide // 6.13 yards (5.6 metres)
- XS - M // 54-60” wide // 3.5 yards (3.2 metres)
- L - XXL // 54-60” wide // 4.13 yards (3.8 metres)
- 1X - 4X // 54-60”wide // 4.67 yards (4.3 metres)
Notions: Matching thread, safety pin, optional: 15mtrs bias tape for finishing