Gutermann Maraflex Thread 150m
Gutermann Maraflex thread is a fantastic solution for sewing stretch seams without the need to use a zigzag stitch!
Manufactured using Gutermann's Micro Core Technology®, this elastic thread is designed to be used in both your needle and looper thread (your main sewing thread and your bobbin thread).
Maraflex is great for achieving beautiful, stretchable seams without compromising design or finish quality. Thanks to its high self-elongation, this special thread is ideal for highly elastic medium to fine weight fabrics in Apparel such as Activewear, underwear and swimwear.
- Elastic sewing thread with particularly high stretch, for a flexible seams using straight stitch - up 80%.
- Ideal for sewing around necklines, tight seams and sleeve and leg cuffs.
- Sew with as little thread tension as possible and use as both needle and bobbin thread. Optimal seam elasticity with 4 stitch/cm.
- Fabric recommendation: Light to medium-weight knitwear, for example jersey, or light to medium weight elastic woven fabrics, fabrics containing elastane.
- Produced using MCT (Micro core technology).
- Thickness No. 120. Needle: Jersey/stretch 70/80.